- Takes 15 minutes
- Results for up to eight weeks
- Minimize risk of stroke and heart attack
- Improved liver health
- Improves cholesterol.
- Improved shape in trouble spots
- Great for reshaping legs, arms, back.
- Great for lifting “belly hang”
- Excellent for stubborn rows and pockets of cellulite
- No loose skin created by the procedure
- Nutrient used is required by body for good health
- Extremely high success rate
- No long term health risks only long term benefits.
- Great for correcting post-liposuction irregularities.
If you want to lose fat from stubborn areas of your body while reducing your risk of heart disease and stroke then this may be the treatment for you. It takes 15 minutes and can be done in your lunch time, and it continues to improve your health and treat your most troublesome spot for up to eight weeks. It can be used for back , belly, inner thigh, and arm fat. It is very helpful for persons who have a tummy [stomach area] that hangs down. It can be done in your lunch time and has little to no downtime. Our clients may resume their exercise routine within two days and many return to work immediately after doing the procedure. We make it our duty to teach patients how to eat and how to gently tweak their diet and lifestyles to ensure lasting results. We take the time to test people’s metabolism type so that or treatment and instructions are tailored specifically for them.